Digging in the Dirt
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Each year, The Oregon Garden’s horticulture staff grows tens of thousands of annuals to be enjoyed by our visitors! Help us kick off the spring planting season and leave your mark on the Garden when you spend the morning planting annuals with us. Your work is rewarded with a bottomless mimosa bar, brunch buffet, live music and a bag full of goodies to take home!
Digging in the Dirt is one of our most intimate and popular events. Occurring just before Mother’s Day, it’s an excellent way to spend time with loved ones or simply enjoy the out-of-doors. This event sells out every year, so be sure to get your tickets early!
- Welcome refreshments
- Brunch and bottomless mimosas from Zest Catering
- Live Music by Tim Lewis and Mark Babson
- Take-home bags including coupons, seeds and other goodies!
Schedule of Events
- 10am – Check in and refreshments
- 10:30am – Break into groups and start planting!
- 11:30am – Brunch and live music
- 1:00pm – Wrap up!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to chat!